Curly, Coily & Kinky Hair Friends ~ Curly Girl Series Opportunity
I love meeting natural enthusiasts and truly believe we all have beauty to share with others! If you are a proud natural and would like to share your natural hair journey with others I believe I have the perfect opportunity for YOU!
How It Works:
- Fill out the questionnaire below completely then copy and paste into an email.
- Attach 4-8 high resolution pics displaying you and your hair
- Upon completion email back to me @ email@example.com
Thank you for sharing your journey with others!
Questionnaire ~ Answer each question please & don’t forget to add your own personality!
- What is your name/where are you from etc & share with us a little bit about your natural hair characteristics? (Be as descriptive as possible)
- How long have you been natural?
- Did you brave the BC or did you transition or?
- What do love most about being a naturalista?
- Have you experienced any challenges with being natural? If so… please explain.
- How would you best describe your overall natural hair journey?
- Do you regret returning natural or was it the best decision for you?
- Did/Do you have supportive friends and family members during your natural hair journey? Explain your overall experience.
- How often do you experience strangers who want to touch your hair & live in it? Feel free to share any funny stories!
- Looking back on your natural hair journey would you recommend the BC or transition to those who are thinking about returning natural?
- What is/are your Holy Grail natural hair product(s)?
- Who was your biggest natural hair inspiration?
- If you are married, dating or in between… what does your man think about your natural hair?
- What are your favorite hairstyles?
- Any final words of advice for those who are contemplating returning natural?
Thank you for being a part of my blog & sharing your story with others! Upon completion please email this questionnaire back to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to recommend someone for this series please feel free to share this blog page with them. Don’t forget to attach along with the questionnaire at least 4-8 high resolution (no fuzzy or out of focus) pictures of you and your hair! People love visuals! As always thank you for your time, FAB hair & your continuous support!
Disclaimer: This feature will not only be posted & viewed on Calling All Naturals website but could potentially end up on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest & other social media outlets.
xoxo ~ A. Adams